Battle of Bedtime

2:42 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Sick of hearing about this yet? Join me in my pain, haha. Wellllll, we went 45 min. Thursday night. She slept thru the night and I woke up at 7:30 am thinking WTH?. She napped but only if she was held the little demon. Then yesterday she went 45 min. again but I put her down too early so she did wake up wayyyyy too early. I also got her to nap for a short time after letting her cry. Tonight I made her wait until 7:15. She's still screaming but it's still early. I just wish we would get to a shorter time frame for the screaming. Aliyah keeps asking me why I let Layla cry? Oh, poor girl! Must stink for her, too!

I went and peeked through the small crack in the door all these nights when she's quit crying and she's sitting in the crib, just sitting. I feel so awful, like she's still trying to figure out what the heck happened.

Hoping this ends soon!

0 comments: